PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.10.2014

Wormy Apple Craft! {Apple Week}

  Hello everyone!  We are finally getting into the swing of things with the kids going back to school, and I am LOVING the structure and schedule that comes with that.  I have been excited to get back to our weekly themes, its a great way to ensure I do a few fun things with the kids during the week, and hopefully they learn a little something too ;)
 
We love apple week, and today we kicked it off by doing our very own Wormy Apple Craft!
 

 
This was a super easy, and super fun craft the kids really enjoyed.  All you need to get started are some foam sheets cut out in the shapes of apples and some red and green sequins!  I also used a pipe cleaner to make the stem and scissors to cut out the wormhole ;)
 
 
Once you have your apples ready to go, let your kids go crazy with those glue sticks and sequins!


 
Once the apples are covered in sequins use a black sharpie to draw a cute little face on your little ones finger...then watch them giggle as they discover their apple has a cute little worm :)
 

 
I hope you enjoyed our little Wormy Apple Craft, feel free to check out some of our other favorite apple-themed activities too!
 
 
 

1 comments:

Brooke

Wow! Is that an art room in your new house? I love that! You have such a talent in home decor--you should post pictures of the rooms in your new house! I know I would love to see them.